Dating a CougarBy Donna McDonald - Rating: 4.5 From 401 Reviews
Book Category : Science & Nature
Size : 414 KB
Uploaded: 17 April 2018
Are you over 40? Over 50? This warm romance series is just for you!
Let the memories of Alexa, Regina, and Lauren convince you on this humorous romantic comedy saga that it is Never Too Late” to locate romance and love.
After deciding to give up her sexual hiatus, 38 year old retired Marine, Casey Carter, is asking exact to 50 12 months antique lingerie model, Alexa Ranger. Granted,the age gap bothers her greater than him, however a normal courting is absolutely out of the question besides due to the fact Casey is related to her daughter’s boyfriend. The closing factor Alexa desires is another communicate-display worthy drama in her already complicated lifestyles.
Thank you, for reading or download this Dating a Cougar Author by Donna McDonald in ebookinfocity.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Best Kindlebook and you can download it for free trial in for a few days. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is ebookinfocity.com Client that has been provided in the registration.
- Funny and charmingBy CuriParadoxI keep reading this book over and over and it never gets old. The characters are wonderful and I'm addicted to these Gals. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and I'm really looking forward to Regina! She's a spitfire!
- Dating a CougarBy Jcb6451So refreshing to read a contemporary romance with a mature (40+) woman as the focus!! I found the characters engaging & enjoyed the humor. I will be reading more of this series.
- Excellent book!By brandy33014I haven't read a more down to earth book in some time. Very refreshing to read real relationship struggles. I laughed many times reading this book which says alot!
- Dating a CougarBy Razorback Girl 59Excellent book!
- Dating a CougarBy cepia524This book was just great. It was so hard to put down once I started reading. This book was written well and I am looking so forward to find more in this series and more books fro. The author! Guess you could say I LOVED IT!!!!!
- Wish it could have been longer.By clumper21This was a very good book. I don't usually ready his type of book, but I'm glad I read this one. Now I know what I have been missing. She is a wonderful Author.
- Dating A CougarBy 1Domestic DivaThis was an execellent read. I don’t normally read a lot, but could not put this book down. I will be buying the others.
- Dating A CougarBy Jimbo4900While searching for something different to read I came across this & thought it would be an interesting read. Good story...I was pleasantly surprised.
- Dating a CougarBy Foxielady1818Thoroughly enjoyed this fast paced,interesting, plausible story.
- Great bookBy Nella80Really cute story. I couldn't put the book down once I started.
August and Ethan have been bestfriends since the day they met at Ethan’s ...
This novel reveals so much about life in the face of death. It reveals the deep ...
Webster Grove, Book 5After five years of running aspect-through-facet in Paris ...
Chris Perez tells the tale of his dating with tune famous person Selena in this ...